Panelift® garage door represents absolute premium in design, quality, durability and finish. Being individually designed and manufactured, The B&D Panelift® is engineered with only the best features and components to ensure the safest, smoothest, quiet operation; with the lowest of maintenance requirements.
Unique to the B&D Panelift®, the following features set the worldwide benchmark in design innovation and technology for sectional overhead doors:
- Custom made - computer generated and manufactured
- Exact and even sized panel heights
- B&D’s unique, patented, internal mounted polypropylene hinging system
- In-line wheels and track that do not protrude behind the door, reducing the chance of finger entrapment at the sides of the door
- Ball bearing wheels with polypropylene hinges and glass reinforced polypropylene track curve, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing
- Polypropylene hinges and track curve reduce the chance of the door binding
- Rolled over edges to increase safety
- Reinforcing rail end caps for increased safety
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate
- Weatherseal to reduce debris passing under the door
- Reinforcing and double end stiles for wide doors
- Factory fitted, internal hinging system, eliminating the need to maintain hinges
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
It's important to have peace of mind when you make a purchase, that's why your B&D Panelift door comes with a 12 month warranty for all components and associated labour, in normal residential use, (excludes salt corrosion).
The elegant Statesman raised pattern design, adds a stylish finish to the door. You also have the option to accentuate with a woodgrain texture embossing, which will enhance the appearance of your home.
Sizes: Available in sizes from 1825mm to 3415mm in height and from 1800mm to 6600mm in width. Raised pattern sections measure 360mm high x 513mm wide.
The Grange door has an attractive wide raised pattern design which can also be accentuated by a woodgrain finish. The Grange design results in an elegant, uncluttered finish
Sizes: Available in sizes from 1825mm to 3415mm in height and from 1800mm to 6600mm in width. Due to the shape of the pattern, some widths are not available. Raised pattern sections measure 360mm high x 1097mm.
Add a touch of old world charm to your garage door, with the B&D Panelift Federation sectional door. The Federation style is well suited to houses with a more traditional feel.
This style adds another embellishment to the raised pattern of the popular Statesman design.
Sizes: Available in sizes from 1825mm to 3415mm in height and from 1800mm to 6600mm in width.
The Seville offers a very subdued, contemporary appearance for the modern home. The Seville has fine horizontal ribs across each panel, to provide a slatted look
Sizes:Available in sizes from 1320mm to 3390mm in height and from 1800mm to 6100mm in width.
With five ribs across each panel, giving a ship lap board effect, the Turino suits the contemporary home. The space between the ribs across the Turino is fixed. The space between the outside ribs and the panel's horizontal edge varies.
Sizes:Available in sizes from 1825mm to 3415mm in height and from 1800mm to 6600mm in width.
Panelmasta® range of sectional doors offer the renowned strength and reliability of B&D at a more affordable budget. With the benefit of even, exact panel heights, the Panelmasta® sectional range also has the following features and benefits:
- Heavy duty galvanised steel hinges.
- Hi-tensile, box section door stiles bonded with adhesive to the door panel, minimising the transmission of sound.
- Nylon wheels for smoother, more durable operation.
- Computer generated and manufactured exact and even panel heights.
- Reinforcing for wide doors.
- Bottom weatherseal to reduce debris passing under the door.
- Springs designed for 10,000 cycles, giving your door greater durability and long life.
It's important to have peace of mind when you make a purchase, that's why your Panelmasta comes with a 12 month warranty for all components and associated labour, in normal residential use, (excludes salt corrosion).
The Panelmasta Classic features the elegant and traditional square raised patterns, and will suit a wide range of home designs.
Sizes: Available in sizes from 1485mm to 3400mm in height and from 1751mm to 7100mm in width.
The Panelmasta® Caprice is an attractive, wider, raised pattern design for those who prefer fewer patterns across the panels.
Sizes: Available in sizes from 1485mm to 3050mm in height and from 1751mm to 7100mm in width.
The Panelmasta Contemporary has fine lines pressed into each panel. The simple design makes it ideal for contemporary style homes.
Sizes: Available in sizes from 1485mm to 3050mm in height and from 1751mm to 5500mm in width.