B&D Roll-A-Door ?
When you?re buying a B&D Roll-A-Door, you?re buying an Australian icon. Your B&D Roll-A-Door represents premium quality, design and style features. Your B&D Roll-A-Door will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation with features such as:
- Nylofelt? running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Double guide block and rollers for smooth, quiet operation.
- Weatherstrip with deep cushioning that helps reduce debris from entering garage.
- Waist height centre lift lock with double bar locking action for extra security.
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
Series 1 - Squareline Deluxe
|This single width Roll-A-Door, like all B&D Doors, will look great and perform reliably over many years. Fitted with the unique mini-groove top sheet, the doors? finish is protected from scuffing.|
Available in sizes from 1250mm to 3000mm in height and from 950mm to 3150mm in width.
Please note: allow 25mm per side overlap.
Wideline Low Profile & Traditional Wideline
Available in sizes from 1250mm to 2400mm in height and from 2500mm to 5500mm in width, the Low Profile? is the premium choice in double width doors. In situations where the opening height is greater than 2500mm, the Traditional Wideline? is the door of choice.
Please note: allow 50mm per side overlap.