B&D Roll-A-Door ®
When you’re buying a B&D Roll-A-Door, you’re buying an Australian icon. Your B&D Roll-A-Door represents premium quality, design and style features. Your B&D Roll-A-Door will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation with features such as:
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Double guide block and rollers for smooth, quiet operation.
- Weatherstrip with deep cushioning that helps reduce debris from entering garage.
- Waist height centre lift lock with double bar locking action for extra security.
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
Series 1 - Squareline Deluxe
|This single width Roll-A-Door, like all B&D Doors, will look great and perform reliably over many years. Fitted with the unique mini-groove top sheet, the doors’ finish is protected from scuffing.|
Available in sizes from 1250mm to 3000mm in height and from 950mm to 3150mm in width.
Please note: allow 25mm per side overlap.
Wideline Low Profile & Traditional Wideline
Available in sizes from 1250mm to 2400mm in height and from 2500mm to 5500mm in width, the Low Profile® is the premium choice in double width doors. In situations where the opening height is greater than 2500mm, the Traditional Wideline® is the door of choice.
Please note: allow 50mm per side overlap.